This regular fit, modern jacket, from 686 offers moderate breathability and waterproofing to integrate all riders. With pant-to-jacket interface and fully-taped seams, the Geo Jacket maintains warmth, while locking out the elements. Varied pockets provide copious storage for keys, goggles, and more, for unparalleled accessibility.
- 2-Layer infiDRY® 10K Fabric + DWR
- Fully Taped
- Fixed Hood
- Body: 80g
- Sleeves: 60g
- Hood: 40g
- Front Hand Pockets
- Dual Zipper Chest Pockets
- Internal Smart Phone Pocket with Audio Cord Outlet
- Internal Mesh Goggle/Storage Pocket
- Full Velcro Closure Sleeve Pass Pocket with Key Clip
- Front Hand Pocket Inner Key Clip
- Modern Fit
- Bemis® Seam Tape
- InfiDRY® Fabric Construction
- Death Grip Adjustable Cuffs
- Helmet Compatible One-Cinch Hood Adjustment
- Media Pocket
- Single-Pull Adjustment
- Jacket to Pant Interface
- Key Clip
- InfiLOFT® Insulation
- Comfortzone™ Body Mapping (80g Body / 60g Sleeves / 40g Hood)
- Air-Flo™ Chest Vents
- Tangle Free Headphone Loops
- Inner Thumb Grip
- Inner Lycra Wrist Gaiters
- Attached Adjustable Powder Skirt
- Pant Jacket Connect™ System
- Adjustable Bottom Hem Cinch
Fully Taped - Having outerwear with fully taped seams means that on the inside of the jacket all the seams are covered in tape to provide the most effective waterproofing. It can be considered a key feature if you live in a wet climate or are planning on wearing the jacket during heavy rains. The downside is that due to the full taping there is less breathability than you'd experience with critically taped seams.
Synthetic insulation is measured in grams, so a jacket with a 80g rating simply means that a 1 meter by 1 meter piece of that particular jacket's insulation weighs 80 grams. The higher the rating, the warmer the outerwear.
Modern Fit - Not too loose, not too slim, 686's Modern fit leaves enough room to accommodate all riding styles without sacrificing style.
Bemis® Seam Tape - All 686 taped seams feature Bemis® branded taping to further ensure quality workmanship.
InfiDRY® Fabric Construction - Using specialty fabrics and modern lamination techniques InfiDRY® fabrics are layered in a way that provides a one-way portal for moisture that is virtually impenetrable from the outside, yet allows your body’s sweat to evaporate and pass through the fabric from the inside out.
Death Grip Adjustable Cuffs - 2-way adjustable cuff tabs worn around the thumb or wrist.
Media Pocket - A jacket lining pocket with a media port for one's music playing device.
Single-Pull Adjustment - Easy to use, rear single-pull adjustment.
Jacket to Pant Interface - Connect your jacket to your pants for better protection from the elements.