An outerwear version of a Ninja Suit. This one piece suit provides 15k waterproofing with plenty of stretch so you can have complete freedom of motion. Coordinated zippers down the front and 350° around the waist make it easy to get in and out or go #2. Pair this up with a Ninja Suit underlayer, and you'll have a fierce powder shield to shred all day in.
- 2 Layer Stretch Canvas body with Midweight Oxford hood
- Fully Taped
- Printed taffeta lining
- 6 zippered pockets
- Napoleon pocket with media cord port under storm flap at chest
- Blaster Fit
- 350° Waist Zip
- 100% Ninja Suit Compatible
- 80/20 FC-Free Eco-DWR
- YKK zippers with durable Glacier Series zipper pullers throughout
- Ergonomic 2-way adjustable hood with lycra drawcord
- 2 way zipper at center front -easy pee-zy!
- Mesh-lined zippered underarm and inner leg vents
- Lycra wrist gaiters
- Elastic lower leg gaiters with lace hook
- Bang zip at bottom opening
- Mesh goggle pocket inside
- Freedom Suit embroidery at wearer's left chest
Fully Taped - Having outerwear with fully taped seams means that on the inside of the jacket all the seams are covered in tape to provide the most effective waterproofing. It can be considered a key feature if you live in a wet climate or are planning on wearing the jacket during heavy rains. The downside is that due to the full taping there is less breathability than you'd experience with critically taped seams.
Blaster Fit - Enough room to tweak, regular length in the body.
350° Waist Zip - Provides easy bathroom access, a key feature in one-piece outerwear.
100% Ninja Suit Compatible - Combine this one-piece outerwear with Airblaster's amazing Ninja Suit and you're pretty much set.