- Ben Raemers
- Ben Raemer on The CX Foam Sockliner
- Converse x Ben Raemers Foundation
- The Ben Raemers Foundation Aims to Break The Stigma and Burden That so Often Clouds Issues of Mental Health by Bringing Awareness to the Forefront Within the Wider Skateboarding Community. The One Star Pro Mid Aims to Serve as a Reminder That if You or Someone You Know is Struggling, it is Always ok to Ask For Help and Reach Out. Please Use These Resources to Talk With a Mental Health Care Professional: USA Please Call 1-800-273-8255 - UK Please Call 1-16-123 - Canada Please Call 1-833-456 4566
- CX Foam Sockliner
- Zoom Air Insole
- Gusseted Tongue
- Obsidian / Hyper Pink / Black Colorway:
- Faux Leather Star on Sidewalls
- Faux Leather Collar Lining
- Includes Additional Pair of Shoelaces
- The Limited Edition Ben Raemers Foundation Colorway:
- Ben Raemers Silhouette Emboss
Vulcanized - “Vulc” shoes are light, flexible and break in quickly. These don't provide as much foot protection as cupsoles, but they are preferred if you’re looking for good board feel in a shoe with less weight and bulk.
Nubuck Leather - Top-grain cattle leather sanded or buffed on the grain side (outside) to give it a soft, velvet-like surface. Similar to suede, it is resistant to wear yet with a softer touch and classier appearance.
CX Foam Sockliner - This highly absorbent CX foam made from molded polyurethane (PU) provides comfort and cushioning that will keep its shape and never pack-out giving you lasting protection.
Zoom Air Insole - Nike Zoom cushioning is incredibly thin and brings the foot closer to the ground for enhanced stability, especially during quick cuts and multi-directional movements.
After impact, the tightly stretched fibers inside the pressurized air unit quickly bounce back into shape, providing a super-responsive feel and improved awareness of the surface you’re on.
Gusseted Tongue - The tongue gusset offers a comfortable, snug fit for a more locked-in feel. It also provides added protection from the elements keeping your feet drier in wet weather.
|Primary Upper Materials|
|(the ben raemers foundation) navy/white/black||Suede|
The grip is good on these, and that is the only reason I didn't give them a 1 star.