Designed in collaboration with climber and topo map artist, Clay Wadman, this lightweight, packable windbreaker jacket features a DWR coating and an internal storm flap to keep you dry in nasty weather.
- 46% Recycled Polyester, 54% Polyester
- Side Zip Pockets
- Chest Welt Pocket with Hidden Zip Closure and Engraved Eyelets
- Nomad Division
- Collaboration with Climber and Topo Map Artist Clay Wadman
- Water Resistant Fabric
- Sublimated Print on Front and Back
- Front Zip with Interior Storm Flap
- Elastic Cinch Cord with Toggle Stoppers at Hip
- Vented Back Yoke with Mesh Lining
Nomad Division - Constructed for everyday roaming and wandering. Tailored for comfort and designed for durability. Nomad Division garments are great for scouting waves and trailblazing while comfortable enough for lounging and relaxing.
Water Resistant Fabric - A Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish allows fabric to shed moisture and prevents saturation to keep you warmer. DWR also helps repel oils and stains which can affect the fabric's breathability. Clothing with a DWR finish is a must in snowy or wet conditions.
Packable - Packs down into its own pocket for easy storage when not in use.