The water repellent Alpha Liner Jacket was designed to be worn as a midlayer under technical outerwear or as stylish standalone streetwear thanks to innovative Polartec® Alpha and Alpha Direct® insulation. From city to alpine, this is the perfect go anywhere, do anything garment for those on the go.
- 100% Water Repellent Nylon Taffeta
- Dual Front Handwarmer Pockets
- Ships in Biodegradable Bag
- Solvent Free DWR and Laminates
- Highly breathable and quick drying, Alpha® Direct is Holden's most versatile insulator, offering the highest level of warmth, breathability and freedom of movement. There is no other synthetic material with a higher warmth-to-weight ratio.
- YKK® Zippers
- Water Resistant Fabric
Ships in Biodegradable Bag - Holden is all about eco-friendly processes, and that's why they ship their outerwear in a biodegradable bag.
Solvent Free DWR and Laminates - Solvent free laminates are treated with eco-friendly PFOA/PFOS free DWR. The process reduces all chemicals use in the traditional process and is safer for both the environment and the engineers and technicians.
YKK® Zippers - YKK® is synonymous with quality zippers, and that's why Holden uses them in their outerwear.
Water Resistant Fabric - A Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish allows fabric to shed moisture and prevents saturation to keep you warmer. DWR also helps repel oils and stains which can affect the fabric's breathability. Clothing with a DWR finish is a must in snowy or wet conditions.