This complete from Hoopla makes it easy to get started, it has nothing but quality components. Hoopla cares about the components, which you might be able to tell from the incredible amount of information on the deck alone. You can't go wrong here.
Traditional 7-Ply Construction - Traditional for a reason. Standard 7-ply maple wood construction, giving you a deck that is durable, sturdy and poppy without breaking the bank.
K16 - A double kick nose with extra deep concave that adds significant stiffness to a deck. This reduces a K16 deck’s thickness and weight without losing pop and response. It also features a steep, flat nose and tail.
7.5" Mini Logo Trucks - - No break in period, turn and grind smoothly right away
- 8mm axles with a slightly curved hanger designed to lock you into grinds
- Ultra high rebound bushings offer a smooth ride with precise control
- Lightweight: Mini Logo has ensured you're never weighed down trucks with their lightweight hanger and baseplate
53mm (90a) SHR Wheels - These wheels feature a slightly lower durometer rating which means a smoother ride than traditionally harder skate wheels, these treaded wheels offer the speed and durability of a hard wheel with a smoother roll.
Mini Logo Bearings - - Skate Rated™ and produced by the industry's leading bearing manufacturer
- Closely monitored quality control to ensure consistent, high performance
- Shields on both sides of the bearing for added durability
- Completely service-able and lubricated with low viscosity BONES™ Speed Cream®