POSITION: Marketing Director
- Skate, snow or surf?
- Snowboard only now. I used to surf a bit but never picked it up in full force. I used to downhill/carve on longboards until I fractured my skull.
- Any other hobbies?
- Ice hockey, golf, camping, hiking, cornhole.
- Any pre-Tactics experiences you'd like to share?
- I moved around the Midwest while I was pretty young, but my family settled in San Diego where I lived for almost 20 years. I went through middle school, high school and college in San Diego (SDSU - Go Aztecs!).
- Any particular brands you're backing?
- Vans Shoes and Volcom Jeans.
- Beverage of choice?
- Old Fashioneds or pretty much any whiskey coming out of the Wild Turkey/Russell's Reserve Family Distillery.
- Favorite song/ band right now?
- I've been into Arcade Fire lately, but Pink Floyd has to be my all-time favorite.
- Best thing about the Pacific NW? Worst thing?
- Best: Haven't lived here long enough to experience the highs and lows yet, but so far I love that everything grows big, tall and green.
- What would you do if you won the lottery and retired from Tactics?
- Camping in national parks with my fiancée in the summers and chasing powder in the winters.