The Nike SB Nyjah Free 2 is the culmination of vintage style and modern performance technology. While still using the same outsole, the Nyjah Free 2 takes inspiration from the Nike Air Zoom Spiridon by incorporating strategically placed breathable mesh panels to keep your feet cool during those hot summer sessions. Ghillie loop lacing keeps the shoelaces out of harm's way, making them last through the entire life of the shoe.
- Nyjah Huston
- Original 360-Degree Rubber Upper Has Been Updated With Mesh Panels for Breathability Where You Need It Most. The Rubber and Mesh Are Fused Together for Extra Durability.
- Ghillie Loops Hug Your Foot From Bottom to Top While Their Unique Design Helps Your Laces Last Longer.
- An Internal 3/4-Length Sleeve Creates A Snug, Sock-Like Fit.
- Rubber Outsole Has Deep Grooves That Expand and Contract As Your Foot Moves. It Gives You A Broken-In Feel Right Out of The Box.
- Complete Grip
- Nike Free in Forefoot
- EVA Foam Sockliner
- Inspired By The 1997 Nike Spiridon.
- "Nyjah" Is Printed on Tongue Pull Tab.
Cupsole - Durable and shock-absorbing to provide the best impact protection against hard landings. Cupsoles generally last longer than a vulcanized sole but don't provide as much flexibility and board feel right out of the box.
Complete Grip - Comes from sidewall bellows and tacky rubber outsole.
Nike Free in Forefoot - This technology promotes natural motion in the forefoot for the ultimate in comfort and flexibility.
EVA Foam Sockliner - Ethyl Vinyl Acetate (EVA) insoles are a firmer material than you would find on standard orthotic insoles to offer better shock absorption while reducing the weight of the overall shoe.