Designed for ultimate performance, making this helmet perfect for the rider looking for lightweight protection that keeps up with them no matter where the day takes them. A hybrid shell construction cuts down on weight and provides ASTM F2040 and CE EN1077 certification, while a Modular Brim System allows you switch out your brim to accommodate your goggle size. A BOA fit system gives you a secure 360° fit, and the adjustable vents allow you to cool off when you need to. All of this tech is topped off with removable ear pads and a magnetic Fidlock® buckle closure for hassle free convenience.
- Standard Earpads
- Adjustable Venting
- ASTM F2040 Certified (USA - Snow)
- CE EN 1077 Certified (Europe - Snow)
- The innovative MOD Goggle/Helmet integrated venting system allows air to flow unobstructed through the brim ventilation. Hot air from the goggle is channeled through the brim and helmet for better anti-fog performance. Additionally, adjustable venting allows heat management in all weather conditions.
- With ABS construction in the front and In-Mold in the rear to give both increased durability and weight savings.
- Adjustable venting allows hot air to rapidly escape out of the top of the helmet. If conditions turn, close the vent to keep your head warm and dry.
- The Boa® FS-1 is an adjustable 360 degree design that delivers an exact fit for you every time.
- Anti-Microbial X-STATIC® Brow Pad
- Fidlock Magnetic Buckle Closure
- Removable Comfort Liner
- Removable Ear Pads
- Removable Goggle Strap Retainer
- Helmet Bag Included
Standard Earpads - Earpads help keep your ears warm and protected, they come standard in this helmet.
Adjustable Venting - Adjust the flow of air through your helmet with adjustable vents. If the air is too cold, adjust it! If it's too warm, open it up!
ASTM F2040 Certified (USA - Snow) - Meets the certification standards of the American Society for Testing and Materials to withstand a single high impact in non-motorized recreational snow sports such as snowboarding and skiing. Not designed to withstand multiple high impacts.
CE EN 1077 Certified (Europe - Snow) - Meets the current European certification standards to withstand a single high impact and a variety of puncture impacts in non-motorized recreational snow sports such as snowboarding and skiing.
|Head Size (cm):||55.0 - 59.0|
|Head Size (in):||21.7 - 23.2|