A lightweight version of the tried and true Snap-T Pullover that Patagonia is synonymous with. This Synchilla® recycled polyester double-sided fleece has an anti-pilling and DWR finish, so your gear will stay looking crisp, even when the weather is feeling brisk.
- Body: 100% Synchilla® Recycled Polyester Double-Sided Fleece With an Anti-Pilling Finish
- Placket and Pocket: 100% Recycled Nylon With a DWR Finish
- Pocket Bags: 100% Recycled Polyester Brushed Tricot
- Left Flap Chest Pocket With Button Closure
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewing
- Hip Length.
- Stand-Up Collar.
- Made in Nicaragua.
- Cuffs and Hem Have Spandex Trim.
- Y-Joint Sleeves For Increased Mobility.
- Classic Pullover Snap-T Style With a Four-Snap Recycled Nylon Front Placket.
Fair Trade Certified™ Sewing - For every Fair Trade Certified™ item produced for Patagonia, they pay a community-development premium. The money goes into an account controlled by the cooperative of farmers or association of factory workers who decide how best to use it. The funds are designated for social, economic and environmental development projects. For example, cotton farmers may choose to use the money for agricultural improvements, rainwater catchment systems or to build a school or a health clinic. Workers in Fair Trade factories may invest in healthcare for their children, bicycles for easier transit to and from work or a cash bonus.
All workers in the factories and farms that make Fair Trade Certified™ clothing benefit from the funds, whether they work directly on Patagonia products or not.
Recycled Nylon - Nylon accounts for about 10% of ocean debris. By purchasing a product made with recycled nylon you are helping to minimize the growth of the 5.25 trillion pieces of plastic debris in the ocean.
Recycled Polyester - Saves about 4.5 plastic bottles from the landfill per garment.