You can ride all day and stay cozy in the Classic Logo Sweatshirt from Protect Our Winters.
Organic Cotton - Organic cotton is grown without the use of synthetic pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers, all of which are derived from petroleum and none of which are naturally occurring. This makes organic cotton a healthier alternative for people and planet than conventionally grown cotton.
Recycled Polyester - Approximately 31% of plastic bottles produced in the United States are made from a material called PolyEthylene Terephtalate, "PET" or "PETE." Usually clear or green, the plastic is mostly used for consumer goods such as soda bottles and food jars, but once recycled and processed, it has a wide variety of eco-friendly applications. While recycling is not the end-all, be-all solution for ridding the world of the plastic bag beast, it is a sustainable path for plastic products and takes less energy to produce than traditional polyester.
POW and Tactics - In support of POW’s important work, Tactics warehouses and fulfills all online orders for POW merchandise, sending 90% of all purchases directly to POW. The remaining 10% helps partially offset some of our direct costs such as shipping, packaging, and credit card processing fees. Through June 2018, this partnership has generated nearly $400,000 to help further POW’s mission.
About POW - Protect Our Winters is a global nonprofit fighting climate change by engaging and mobilizing the outdoor sports community.