The Billie is super cozy thanks to 120g of ultra lightweight Warmflight® insulation made from recycled PET bottles for eco-friendliness. DryFlight® technology keeps you dry through the storms and a Tailored Short Fit keeps you looking good no matter where you go.
- 100% Polyester
- Critically Taped
- Fixed Hood
- Body: 120
- Sleeves: 100
- Hood: 60
- Lightweight Polyester Taffeta with Brushed Tricot
- Chest pocket
- Hand-warmer pockets
- Internal media and goggle pockets
- Sleeve pass pocket
- Tailored short fit
- 3-way adjustable fixed hood
- Fixed taffeta powder skirt
- Tuck away powder skirt system with snap fastener
- Jacket-to-pant attachment system
- Mesh lined underarm vents
- Internal stretch wrist gaiters
- Hook and loop closure on cuffs
- Chin guard
- Key clip
- Decorative stitching details
Critically Taped - On outerwear with critically taped seams you only have taping at the key points where potential leakage can occur. This is acceptable, or even advantageous if you live in a dry climate, if you're more concerned with breathability than dealing with wet weather then outerwear featuring critically taped seams is the way to go.
Warmflight® - Synthetic polyester fill material from Roxy to give you a warm, quick drying insulation.
Synthetic insulation is measured in grams, so a jacket with a 80g rating simply means that a 1 meter by 1 meter piece of that particular jacket's insulation weighs 80 grams. The higher the rating, the warmer the outerwear.