Equipped with DryFlight® waterproofing tech and warm, low-bulk insulation, this jacket offers a Presence you can count on in the mountains.
- 82% Nylon, 18% Polyester
- Critically Taped
- Body: 120
- Sleeves: 100
- Hood: 60
- Engineered lightweight recycled polyester taffeta
- Chest pocket
- Hand-warmer pockets
- Internal media and goggle pockets
- Sleeve pass pocket
- Tailored Fit
- Fabric is enriched with an all-organic formula that protects, calms and cares for skin in harsh conditions
- 1-way adjustable fixed hood
- Fixed taffeta powder skirt
- Tuck away powder skirt system with snap fastener
- Jacket-to-pant attachment system
- Mesh lined underarm vents
- Internal stretch wrist gaiters with thumbhole
- Adjustable high collar
- Chin guard
- Comfort-enhancing shoulder pleat for extended rotation
- ROXY HydroSmart technology integrated in the collar
- Key clip
Critically Taped - On outerwear with critically taped seams you only have taping at the key points where potential leakage can occur. This is acceptable, or even advantageous if you live in a dry climate, if you're more concerned with breathability than dealing with wet weather then outerwear featuring critically taped seams is the way to go.
Warmflight® - Synthetic polyester fill material from Roxy to give you a warm, quick drying insulation.
Synthetic insulation is measured in grams, so a jacket with a 80g rating simply means that a 1 meter by 1 meter piece of that particular jacket's insulation weighs 80 grams. The higher the rating, the warmer the outerwear.
Tailored Fit - Roxy's slimmest silhouette makes for a stylish crossover piece that goes smoothly from slope to street, with the added function of keeping your backside warm in the snow. It hits at mid-thigh and is comfortably fitted through the torso.