These high-performance bib pants look like classic denim overalls but feature Roxy's DryFlight® waterproofing technology and PrimaLoft Black Eco® insulation to keep you warm and dry so you can have more fun on the mountain.
- 100% Polyester Ottoman DryFlight®
- Fully Taped
- Inner Thigh
- Mesh Gussets
- Primaloft Black Eco®
- Lightweight Polyester Taffeta
- Front Hand Pockets
- Dual Back Pockets
- Bib Pocket
- Hem Lift Up System
- Boot Gaiters
- Jacket to Pant Interface
- Key Clip
- Reinforced Cuffs
- Zippered Side Entry for Easy Bathroom Access
- Adjustable Elastic Shoulder Straps
Fully Taped - Having outerwear with fully taped seams means that on the inside of the jacket all the seams are covered in tape to provide the most effective waterproofing. It can be considered a key feature if you live in a wet climate or are planning on wearing the jacket during heavy rains. The downside is that due to the full taping there is less breathability than you'd experience with critically taped seams.
Primaloft Black Eco® - A high warmth to weight ratio means you don't need bulk to stay warm
- Encourages the passage of moisture vapor to keep you from being cold and clammy
- Packs down easily for stashing in small places and for layering
- All the warmth you need with little weight
- Enjoy unsurpassed softness that feels great on your body and contributes to a flattering fit
- Made from 60% post-consumer recycled content
Synthetic insulation is measured in grams, so a jacket with a 80g rating simply means that a 1 meter by 1 meter piece of that particular jacket's insulation weighs 80 grams. The higher the rating, the warmer the outerwear.
Hem Lift Up System - Helps protect your cuffs from parking lots.