Equipped with 20K DryFlight® waterproofing tech and fully taped seams, the Rideout Bib pants allow you to catch that last chair before riding out to the parking lot. As a part of the Treeline Collection, these pants feature Roxy's extreme level waterproofing guarantee so you won't soak through on those soggy days.
- 100% Polyester
- Fully Taped
- Primaloft Black Eco®
- Lightweight polyester taffeta and embossed taffeta
- Front hand and back pockets
- Bib pocket
- DryFlight® technology for extreme waterproofing
- Jacket-to-pant attachment system
- Elasticized adjustable suspenders
- Mesh lined leg vents
- Taffeta boot gaiters with stretch panel
- Hem lift-up system
- Zip-up bottom leg gusset
- Decorative quilted stitching
- Zip-up side entry for easy bathroom access
Fully Taped - Having outerwear with fully taped seams means that on the inside of the jacket all the seams are covered in tape to provide the most effective waterproofing. It can be considered a key feature if you live in a wet climate or are planning on wearing the jacket during heavy rains. The downside is that due to the full taping there is less breathability than you'd experience with critically taped seams.
Primaloft Black Eco® - A high warmth to weight ratio means you don't need bulk to stay warm
- Encourages the passage of moisture vapor to keep you from being cold and clammy
- Packs down easily for stashing in small places and for layering
- All the warmth you need with little weight
- Enjoy unsurpassed softness that feels great on your body and contributes to a flattering fit
- Made from 60% post-consumer recycled content
Synthetic insulation is measured in grams, so a jacket with a 80g rating simply means that a 1 meter by 1 meter piece of that particular jacket's insulation weighs 80 grams. The higher the rating, the warmer the outerwear.