Top of the line crampons with a smart design, meant to work with the high-end Fusion touring brackets, will save you weight and packing space. The Ibex Pro crampons are the lightest in the world while still retaining Spark R&D's reputation for durability, even through extreme temperature changes. These are also thinner than the standard Ibex crampons so you'll be putting in less work for a greater output, score! These crampons come in a variety of widths for an improved fit and are made to nest together, saving valuable space in your pack. Oh, and was it mentioned that these can be installed without even unstrapping? Yup, simply slide the crampon sideways into and out of touring bracket claw mounts and let the adventure continue.
- Ibex Crampon Compatability
- 4.59 oz/ea (130g) – 9.18 oz/pr (260g) - Regular
- Slide in and out of touring bracket crampon mounts while skinning, without removing your bindings.
- Climbing wire pushes crampon teeth fully into the snow for secure ascents on steep terrain and in firm conditions.
- The dual-width design features one crampon that is slightly wider than the other, allowing the crampons to nest together for easy handling and reduced packing space.
- Premium 7075 aluminum.
- Includes storage bag to protect other gear in your pack.
- Compatible with Arc, Surge, AfterBurner, Magneto, Burton Hitchhiker Bindings, & Nitro Vertical Bindings.
- Heel Locker and Riser Kit compatible.
- Narrow Boards (23-25 cm wide): 12.8 cm
- Regular Boards (25-26 cm wide): 13.8 cm
- Wide Boards (26+ cm wide): 14.8 cm
Ibex Crampon Compatability - Designed to work seamlessly with Tesla and Tesla T1 System bindings, and backwards compatible to replace the previous Sabertooth Crampon. Lightweight aluminum construction for max strength and minimum weight. Installation and removal is effortless and can be done on the fly by sliding sideways into and out of Tesla Touring Bracket claw mounts. Teeth are fully engaged when used with or without the dual position climbing wire for maximum security on dicey terrain.
Made in the USA - All of Spark R&D's products are manufactured and/or assembled at their own small shop in Bozeman, Montana USA, since 2006. With a view of the Bridger Mountains right outside their window, Spark R&D designs and builds splitboard bindings and accessories with backcountry performance coming first.
From machining to anodizing, laser engraving to assembly – everything is done by a skilled team of workers who are passionate splitboarders. Spark R&D continues to step it up; seeking perfection based on customer needs and rider feedback, keeping pace with the rapidly expanding splitboarding community.