Top of the line crampons with a smart design, meant to work with the high-end Fusion touring brackets, will save you weight and packing space. The Ibex Pro crampons are the lightest in the world while still retaining Spark R&D's reputation for durability, even through extreme temperature changes. These are also thinner than the standard Ibex crampons so you'll be putting in less work for a greater output, score! These crampons come in a variety of widths for an improved fit and are made to nest together, saving valuable space in your pack. Oh, and was it mentioned that these can be installed without even unstrapping? Yup, simply slide the crampon sideways into and out of touring bracket claw mounts and let the adventure continue.
- Being Brass, this axle is strong, resistant to wear, and can not be anodized.
- Compatible With All Tesla / T1 Brackets
- 4.34oz (123g) Each
- 22% Lighter than Standard Ibex
- Upgraded 7075 Aluminum which is thinner, lighter and cuts through the snow more efficiently.
- Narrow: 12.8cm (25cm, or less, board waist)
- Regular: 13.8cm (25-26cm board waist)
- Wide: 14.8cm (26cm, or more, board waist)
Made in the USA - All of Spark R&D's products are manufactured and/or assembled at their own small shop in Bozeman, Montana USA, since 2006. With a view of the Bridger Mountains right outside their window, Spark R&D designs and builds splitboard bindings and accessories with backcountry performance coming first.
From machining to anodizing, laser engraving to assembly – everything is done by a skilled team of workers who are passionate splitboarders. Spark R&D continues to step it up; seeking perfection based on customer needs and rider feedback, keeping pace with the rapidly expanding splitboarding community.