The super light Surge Pillow Line Ankle Straps make their debut this season coming standard on all Spark R&D T1 Bindings. No need to buy a whole new setup, upgrade your previous bindings with a couple of Surge Pillow Line Ankle Straps to reduce the weight by 53% over their fabric strap predecessors. The durable, waterproof construction was designed to be thin and flexible for all day comfort without pressure points while thicker ribs are held off the boot for added rigidity and response. Surge ankle straps have a slightly wider footprint than the Arc for extra support made with tender loving care right here in the USA.
- 1.31 oz/pr (37g) - Medium (strap body only)
- Left & right Arc ankle straps with buckles installed
- 2x ankle ladders
- 2x ankle adjusters
- 2x ankle t-nuts
- 2x ankle strap washers
- 2x ankle strap screws
- 2x ankle adjuster screws
- Compatible with all Spark R&D bindings from 2011/12 to present, and 14/15 Burton Hitchhiker bindings.
- Pillow Line straps will not take on water weight in warm conditions, or freeze when temperatures drop. Snow simply doesn’t stick.
- No glue, stitching, rivets, or foam to break down over time.
Made in the USA - All of Spark R&D's products are manufactured and/or assembled at their own small shop in Bozeman, Montana USA, since 2006. With a view of the Bridger Mountains right outside their window, Spark R&D designs and builds splitboard bindings and accessories with backcountry performance coming first.
From machining to anodizing, laser engraving to assembly – everything is done by a skilled team of workers who are passionate splitboarders. Spark R&D continues to step it up; seeking perfection based on customer needs and rider feedback, keeping pace with the rapidly expanding splitboarding community.