With a hyperarticulated fit built around skiing and riding and water-repellent fabric at shoulders, top of sleeve, chest and hem panel for added protection this down jacket is ready for it all. And the 800g of down fill is sure to keep you warm while you're out.
- Body: 100% Recycled Nylon
- Everywhere Else: 2-Layer 100% Recycled Polyester
- 100% Recycled Nylon
- Standard Fit
- Dual Covered Chest Pocket Zips
- Dual Hand Pocket Zips
- Internal Stretch-Mesh Goggle Pocket
- Internal Stretch-Mesh Zip Stow Pocket
- Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- YKK® AquaGuard® Waterproof Zippers
- Water Resistant Fabric
- Water Resistant Zippers
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Helmet-Compatible Hood with Riveted Cord-Lock Adjustment System
- Drop Hem with Riveted Cord-Lock Adjustment System
Down - Down is the lightest and warmest option when it comes to outerwear insulation, the only drawbacks with down is it doesn't perform well in wet conditions and it's more expensive. Synthetics will dry faster than down and are easier to clean, but can't beat down when it comes to performing in very cold and dry weather.
A fill power rating measures the number of cubic inches that one ounce of that particular down will occupy, so a jacket with a 800 fill power rating will be warmer than a jacket with a fill power rating of 500.
YKK® AquaGuard® Waterproof Zippers - The world's most trusted waterproof zipper. YKK® AquaGuard® zippers ensure smooth movement and water resistance out in the elements.
Water Resistant Fabric - A Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish allows fabric to shed moisture and prevents saturation to keep you warmer. DWR also helps repel oils and stains which can affect the fabric's breathability. Clothing with a DWR finish is a must in snowy or wet conditions.