This down jacket has 800g of ProDown™ in a woven-baffle construction that integrates two pieces of fabric into one to create stitchless, nonbounded baffles. For a chilly hike, a sunny day on the slopes or on a camping trip this jacket will keep you toasty warm and won't restrict your movement since it also features a hyper articulated fit built around riding.
- Body: 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop
- Elsewhere: 83% Nylon, 17% Elastane with FlashDry-XD™
- Two Secure Zip Pockets
- Dual Chest Pockets/Vents
- Steep Series Active Fit
- 800 Fill Power Insulation in Body
- Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- 60g Insulation in Hood
- PrimaLoft’s extremely lightweight core structure suspends millions of air particles in a microfiber mesh. These microscopic air particles repel water while trapping heat to keep you warm in the nastiest conditions, even after repeated washings.
- Offers moisture management and dry time benefits, but is also engineered with increased abrasion and snag resistance for extreme durability (XD) and performance in the toughest conditions.
- Thumb-Loop Cuffs
- Water Resistant Fabric
- Adjustable Hem
- Lycra®-Bound Under-Helmet Hood
Down - Down is the lightest and warmest option when it comes to outerwear insulation, the only drawbacks with down is it doesn't perform well in wet conditions and it's more expensive. Synthetics will dry faster than down and are easier to clean, but can't beat down when it comes to performing in very cold and dry weather.
A fill power rating measures the number of cubic inches that one ounce of that particular down will occupy, so a jacket with a 800 fill power rating will be warmer than a jacket with a fill power rating of 500.
Steep Series Active Fit - A streamlined fit that's closer to the body to provide a wide range of motion.
Thumb-Loop Cuffs - Keeps your jacket cuffs in place.
Water Resistant Fabric - A Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish allows fabric to shed moisture and prevents saturation to keep you warmer. DWR also helps repel oils and stains which can affect the fabric's breathability. Clothing with a DWR finish is a must in snowy or wet conditions.