Vans teamed up with the Daniel Johnston Collective to create the Vans Daniel Johnston Authentic Chino Pants. These relaxed chino pants are made in a heavyweight twill fabrication and feature a zip fly, front hand pockets with right coin pocket, and dual rear button closure welt pockets. Embroidered Drop V bartacks are added for reinforcement, "V" belt loop on the rear waistband and internally sewn flag label on the hem seam included for added branding.
- 64% Cotton, 34% Polyester, 2% LYCRA®
- Zip Fly
- Front Hand Pockets
- Dual Back Pockets
- Coin Pocket
- Daniel Johnston
- Vans x Daniel Johnston Collection
- The Hi, How Are You Project was Started in 2018 to Help Encourage an Open Conversation Around Mental Health Well-Being. In Honor of Daniel Johnston, his Birthday January 22 is celebrated as Hi, How Are You Day.
- If you would like to learn more about Daniel Johnston or the Hi, How Are You Project feel free to visit: https://hihowareyou.org/aboutus
- Heavyweight Twill Fabrication.
- Drop V Bartacks for Reinforcement.
- Checkerboard Twill Taping on the Internal Fly Facing.
How to Measure Inseam:
Measure from the crotch to the floor without wearing shoes.
How to Measure Leg Opening:
Lay the pants/jeans flat on a table and measure from one side of the leg opening to the other. Multiply the result by 2.
How to Measure Rise:
The rise is the distance from the crotch to the top of the belt-line above the fly.
Lay the pants/jeans flat on a table. Start where the inseam begins at the crotch and measure from there to the belt-line.