EUGENE’S PREMIER SKATE SPOT
Twelve years of grass roots effort, fundraising by countless volunteers, support from local businesses, Eugene Rotary and many dedicated individuals, with support from city and county officials – finally, the collective dream has been realized.
- Built by Dreamland Skateparks. Opened Spring 2014.
- 23,000 square feet, covered, fully lit at night.
- Three main bowl areas.
- Large “street” area with 8-stair & a-frame spots.
- Unique features: The Ribbon + The Snake Run
Northwest Jam will feature jam format heats with six or four skaters each, depending on the round. If you’re gonna go home with the cash, you’ll have to crush the whole park, not just one feature. NWJ judges will consider not only rider skill and rate of landing big tricks, but also how competitors use all of the large park, including the bowls and the street section. Typical of skateparks in Oregon, WJ is transition heavy, though street guys can get their shred on at the stair set and on the a-frame rail and adjacent boxes.
The snake run and the kidney bowl will NOT be in play for Northwest Jam. The ribbon WILL be in play.
Our $1,000 best trick contest will cap off the event. Wow the crowd and judges on the a-frame and you could walk away with the cash.
General Park Rules:
- Park hours are 6 a.m. to 1 a.m. daily.
- No smoking, tobacco, e-cigs, alcohol or drugs.
- No glass containers.
- No stickers on park property.
- 15 & under must wear a helmet. It’s state law.
WJ Skatepark & Urban Plaza
150 Jefferson St.
Eugene, OR 97401
- Free event parking in lots at 2nd & Washington, and at 2nd & Lincoln, just east of the park.
- Additional street parking is available in neighborhoods near the park.
Gear up at Tactics.com
Or, visit the Eugene boardshop at 4th & Lawrence, 2 blocks east of the park.