Pillage powder like a Beast. The Beast Suit takes powder protection to the next level with 30K head-to-toe protection, welded bar tacs, zonal stretch, and a convenient waist zip for answering nature’s call. One-piece coverage is seamlessly superior to any pant+jacket setup and those pesky gaps that emerge when tomahawking ass-over-teakettle in seperates. One piece = no gaps. Snorkel not included.
- 2 Layer Eco-Vortex with Stretch Eco-Vortex at Seat and Knees
- 100% Recycled
- 6 Zippered Pockets
- Fully Taped
- 100% Solution Dyed Taffeta Lining
- Blaster Fit
- Beast Series
- Rudolf Biofinish 80/50 FC-Free Eco-DWR
- 350° Waist Zip
- Articulated Arms and Knees
- Laminated Storm Flaps with Welded Bar Tacks
- Ergonomic 3-Way Adjustable Hood
- Mesh-Lined Zippered Underarm and Inner Leg Vents
- Molded Airblaster Airpill Cuff Closure
- Media Cord Port Through Chest Pocket
- Welded Bar Tacks for Waterproof Durability
- Hidden Draw Cord at Lower Leg Hem, for Optional Cuff Cinch
- Elastic Lower Leg Gaiters with Lace Hook
- Laser Cut Hypalon Beast Patch at Chest
Eco Vortex - Lightweight, densely woven Eco Vortex 30K/20K laminated outer fabric is a proprietary Airblaster combination that is made with recycled content and outperforms even the coveted Back Door-Tex. The tight structure of the micro dobby weave lends strength and natural water shedding ability, while keeping the finished weight to a mere 152g/m². The measurable performance comes from the advanced backing laminate, which provides unmatched 30,000mm waterproofing and 20,000g/m² breathability.
Fully Taped - Having outerwear with fully taped seams means that on the inside of the jacket all the seams are covered in tape to provide the most effective waterproofing. It can be considered a key feature if you live in a wet climate or are planning on wearing the jacket during heavy rains. The downside is that due to the full taping there is less breathability than you'd experience with critically taped seams.
Blaster Fit - Enough room to tweak, regular length in the body.
Beast Series - Descended from a lineage of alpine shred domination, beast is the culmination of 15 years of Airblaster outerwear evolution. Inspired and worn by the likes of Temple Cummins and Tim Eddy, this is outwear destined for legendary adventure. Beast series garments keep you warm, dry, and performing your best, even when mother nature throws her worst.
350° Waist Zip - Provides easy bathroom access, a key feature in one-piece outerwear.