Ideal for deep pow days, steezy side-hits and all things wild, the Freedom Bib pants are simple and highly functional with rugged knee patches and fully adjustable elastic straps for the most durability and best fit.
- 2 Layer Midweight Oxford with durable Hammercloth knees
- Critically Taped
- Embossed taffeta lining
- 3 zippered pockets
- Kangaroo chest pocket with fold over double snap closure
- Relaxed Fit
- Freedom Series
- 80/20 FC-Free Eco-DWR
- YKK zippers throughout
- Fully adjustable elastic straps with heavy duty plastic clips
- Snap + hook-and-loop waist adjustment
- Mesh-lined zippered inner leg vents
- Bang snap at cuff
- Elastic lower leg gaiters with lace hook
- AIRBLASTER embroidery on chest pocket flap
Hammer Cloth - Rugged and substantial with a soft hand fell, Hammer Cloth is designed to withstand sustained abuse from rails, concrete, and mother nature's steeliest storms.
Critically Taped - On outerwear with critically taped seams you only have taping at the key points where potential leakage can occur. This is acceptable, or even advantageous if you live in a dry climate, if you're more concerned with breathability than dealing with wet weather then outerwear featuring critically taped seams is the way to go.
Freedom Series - Freedom comes from a legacy of hard fought toughness. The 10K/10K weatherproofing stats provide elevated performance, while maintaining superior accessibility. If you're hard on your outerwear, but prefer something easy on your pocket book, look no further: Airblaster Freedom series will keep you progressing strong all season long.