Airblaster Stretch Krill Bib Pants
The Krill bib pants are made with a 2-Layer shell construction and fully taped seams for high waterproofing. The stretchy canvas material uses Hammercloth contrast hits in high wear areas for durability and there's a built-in woven nylon waist belt ensures the optimal fit. Plus there's more pockets than you can shake a stick at!
- 2-Layer Durable Stretch Canvas outer fabric
- 5 zippered pockets
- Fully Taped
- Printed taffeta lining
- Relaxed Fit
- Glacier Series
- 80/20 FC-Free Eco-DWR
- YKK zippers with durable Glacier Series zipper pullers throughout
- Adjustable elastic shoulder straps
- 2-way zipper at center front -easy pee-zy!
- Built-in woven nylon waist belt
- Mesh-lined zippered inner leg vents
- Hidden draw cord at lower leg hem, for optional cuff cinch
- Elastic lower leg gaiters with lace hook
- Ladder lock side body adjustments
- Laminated storm flaps with bar tack reinforcement
- Hypalon Airblaster patch at both chest and knee
Fully Taped - Having outerwear with fully taped seams means that on the inside of the jacket all the seams are covered in tape to provide the most effective waterproofing. It can be considered a key feature if you live in a wet climate or are planning on wearing the jacket during heavy rains. The downside is that due to the full taping there is less breathability than you'd experience with critically taped seams.
Glacier Series - From vintage thrift-lifted styles that fit you perfectly, to next level game changing silhouettes, our glacier series seamlessly incorporated pedigreed storm protection with progressive style. Designed for the 100+ day rider, the Airblaster Glacier series offers something tasty for everyone, whether your preferred flavor is mild, medium, or completely wild.