This super comfortable, do everything jacket is made for shredders who want to ride-it-all. It's built with a relaxed fit and a high performance, body mapped fabric layout that uses rugged, abrasion resistant 20K recycled fabrics on the exterior and Primaloft BIO insulation on the interior to ensure proper weatherproofing and temperature regulation so you can stay out longer in complete comfort.
- 46% Recycled Polyester, 54% Polyester 4-Way Stretch RipStop Face Fabric Combined with 58% Recycled Polyester, 42% Polyester 75D Mechanical Stretch Face Fabric
- Full Laminated Hydrophilic Clear Membrane with PFC-Free DWR
- 100% Recycled Primaloft Insulation
- 100% Recycled Polyester Lining
- Fully Taped
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- Internal Chest Pocket
- Two External Chest Pockets
- Forearm Pass Pocket
- Two Large Internal Drop Pockets
- Minimalist Phone Keeper
- 950 gr / 33.51 oz. (size M)
- Huck Proof Powder Skirt
- Cord Locks
- Adjustable Waist with Cord Locks
- Tri-Pull Adjustable Hood with Cord Locks
- Recycled Polyester Adjuster Cords
- Recycled Polyester Zip Pull Cords
- YYK Natulon® Recycled Zips
- Adjustable Cuffs
- YKK VISLON® AquaGuard® Zippers
- Arm Pit Vents
- Anti-Fog Breath Vent
Fully Taped - Having outerwear with fully taped seams means that on the inside of the jacket all the seams are covered in tape to provide the most effective waterproofing. It can be considered a key feature if you live in a wet climate or are planning on wearing the jacket during heavy rains. The downside is that due to the full taping there is less breathability than you'd experience with critically taped seams.
Primaloft® - Originally developed for the military, Primaloft’s extremely lightweight core structure suspends millions of air particles in a microfiber mesh. These microscopic air particles repel water while trapping heat to keep you warm in the nastiest conditions, even after repeated washings. Primaloft® is compressible, breathable and offers superior water repellency so you remain dry, warm and comfortable even under the most extreme conditions.
RECCO® - RECCO® is an advanced avalanche rescue system hidden in this outerwear that will save your butt when you need it. RECCO® is utilized by more than 700 rescue organizations worldwide to assist in the efficient location of burials. RECCO® technology enables rapid directional pinpointing of a victim's precise location using harmonic radar. Hopefully you'll never have to use it, but if you do you'll be glad it's there.