This super comfortable, do everything jacket is made for the mountain surfers who want to ride-it-all. It's built with a relaxed fit and a high performance, body mapped fabric layout that uses rugged, abrasion resistant 20K recycled fabrics on the exterior and Primaloft BIO insulation on the interior to ensure proper weatherproofing and temperature regulation so you can stay out longer in complete comfort.
- 100% Recycled Polyester 4-Way Stretch Ripstop Face Fabric Combined with 100% Recycled Polyester Mechanical Stretch Face Fabric
- Full Laminated Hydrophilic Clear Membrane with PFC-Free DWR
- 100% Recycled Polyester Lining
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- Forearm Pass Pocket
- Two Large Internal Drop Pockets
- Zipped Internal Chest Pocket
- Minimalist Phone Keeper
- Two Large External Chest Pockets
- Fully Taped
- Lightly Insulated with Primaloft Bio
- Relaxed Fit for Comfort and Freedom of Expression When Riding
- Arm Pit Vents
- Huck Proof Powder Skirt
- Cord Locks
- Adjustable Waist with Cord Locks
- Fully Taped Seams
- Tri-Pull Adjustable Hood with Cord Locks
- Recycled Polyester Adjuster Cords
- Recycled Polyester Zip Pull Cords
- YYK Natulon® Recycled Zips
- Adjustable Cuffs
- YKK VISLON® AquaGuard® Zippers
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 - Oeko-Tex textiles and fabrics are certified free of harmful chemicals and are safe for human use
- 100% Recycled Materials - Jones only uses recycled yarns to reduce the overall impact on the environment and keep plastics out of landfills and incinerators
- WRAP Certified Facilities - The WRAP program certifies facilities for compliance with the 12 WRAP Principles which assure safe, legal and ethical manufacturing processes
- PFC Free DWR - PFC-free is a term for durable water repellent treatments that work without the use of fluorocarbons
- Primaloft Bio Insulation - 100% Recycled Primaloft Bio Insulation
Fully Taped - Having outerwear with fully taped seams means that on the inside of the jacket all the seams are covered in tape to provide the most effective waterproofing. It can be considered a key feature if you live in a wet climate or are planning on wearing the jacket during heavy rains. The downside is that due to the full taping there is less breathability than you'd experience with critically taped seams.
bluesign® Approved - bluesign® offers the highest level of consumer safety employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and environment.
RECCO® - RECCO® is an advanced avalanche rescue system hidden in this outerwear that will save your butt when you need it. RECCO® is utilized by more than 700 rescue organizations worldwide to assist in the efficient location of burials. RECCO® technology enables rapid directional pinpointing of a victim's precise location using harmonic radar. Hopefully you'll never have to use it, but if you do you'll be glad it's there.