Jones Shralpinist Stretch 3L Jacket
This storm ready, expedition proven jacket from Jones is ready to take on any weather that Mother Nature can produce. From extreme winds and dumping snow, to heavy pounding rain, the Shralpinist's body mapped 30K fabric is designed to keep you comfortable with rugged durability and temperature regulating breathability where you need it most.
- 100% Recycled Polyester 40D 4-Way Stretch Face Fabric with 100% Recycled 20D Polyester Backer
- Dot Laminated Hydrophilic Membrane and PFC-free DWR
- Two large external chest pockets
- Minimalist phone keeper
- Zipped internal chest pocket
- Two large internal chest pocket
- Forearm pass pocket
- Fully Taped
- Fixed Hood
- 760 gr / 26.8 oz
- Cohesive™ cord locks
- Anti-fog breath vent
- Helmet compatible hood
- Minimalist powder skirt
- Tri-pull adjustable hood
- Arm pit vents
- YKK VISLON® AquaGuard® zippers
- Fully taped seams
- Adjustable waist with cord locks
- Adjustable cuffs
- YKK Natulon® recycled zips
- Recycled polyester zip pull cords
- Recycled polyester adjuster cords
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 - Certifying that fabric is free of harmful chemicals and dye wastewater is properly treated to preserve the health of the environment.
Recycled Polyester - Saves about 4.5 plastic bottles from the landfill per garment.
Fully Taped - Having outerwear with fully taped seams means that on the inside of the jacket all the seams are covered in tape to provide the most effective waterproofing. It can be considered a key feature if you live in a wet climate or are planning on wearing the jacket during heavy rains. The downside is that due to the full taping there is less breathability than you'd experience with critically taped seams.