The Ventura Jacket takes a page from the '90s to bring you a track-inspired jacket for the snow. L1's 2-Layer fabric with 20K/20K weatherproofing plus a roomy fit is sure to make a statement on the hill while keeping you dry as bone no matter the weather.
- Outershell: 100% Nylon. / 100% Recycled Polyester
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Insulation: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Hand Pockets, Chin Guard: 100% Polyester
- Goggle Pocket: 75% Nylon, 25% Spandex
- Sleeves, Lower Body, Powder Skirt: 100% Nylon Eco Yarn
- Wrist Gaiters: 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Zipper Front Hand Pockets
- Stretch Mesh Goggle Pocket
- Zip Pass Pocket in Left Sleeve Hem
- Inner Pocket With Velcro Closure and Cable Guide
- Critically Taped
- Key Clip
- Soft Chin Guard
- Inner Storm Flap
- Adjustable Cuffs
- L1 Oversized Fit
- 2-Layer Shell Fabric
- 2-Way Center Front Zip
- Triangle D-Ring With Tape Holder
- Shock Cord Front Hood Adjustment
- Stretch Wrist Gaiters With Thumbhole
- Jacket to Pant Snap Away Powder Skirt
- Gathers Elastic With Shock Cord Hem Adjustment
- TPU Tab Back Hood Adjustment With Velcro Closure
Recycled Polyester - Saves about 4.5 plastic bottles from the landfill per garment.
Critically Taped - On outerwear with critically taped seams you only have taping at the key points where potential leakage can occur. This is acceptable, or even advantageous if you live in a dry climate, if you're more concerned with breathability than dealing with wet weather then outerwear featuring critically taped seams is the way to go.
Synthetic insulation is measured in grams, so a jacket with a 80g rating simply means that a 1 meter by 1 meter piece of that particular jacket's insulation weighs 80 grams. The higher the rating, the warmer the outerwear.