If you spend a lot of time outdoors then you want a jacket that can perform in all the elements. This Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody Jacket is windproof, water-resistant, and can even be packed away into the chest pocket stuffsack for easy storage.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets.
- Internal Zippered Chest Pocket Doubles as a Stuffsack With a Reinforced Carabiner Clip-in Loop.
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewing
- Made in Vietnam.
- PFC-Free DWR Finish.
- P.U.R.E.™ Technology.
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco.
- Under-the-Helmet Hood Construction.
- Drawcord-Adjustable Drop-Tail Hem Seals in Warmth.
- Center-Front Zipper Has Wicking Interior Storm Flap and Zipper Garage at Chin for Next-to-Skin Comfort.
- Brick Quilting Pattern With Horizontal Quilt Lines on Side Panels and Durable Thread for Abrasion Resistance.
Recycled Polyester - Saves about 4.5 plastic bottles from the landfill per garment.
PrimaLoft® - Originally developed for the military, PrimaLoft’s extremely lightweight core structure suspends millions of air particles in a microfiber mesh. These microscopic air particles repel water while trapping heat to keep you warm in the nastiest conditions, even after repeated washings. PrimaLoft is compressible, breathable and offers superior water repellency so you remain dry, warm and comfortable even under the most extreme conditions.
Synthetic insulation is measured in grams, so a jacket with a 80g rating simply means that a 1 meter by 1 meter piece of that particular jacket's insulation weighs 80 grams. The higher the rating, the warmer the jacket.
Fair Trade Certified™ Sewing - For every Fair Trade Certified™ item produced for Patagonia, they pay a community-development premium. The money goes into an account controlled by the cooperative of farmers or association of factory workers who decide how best to use it. The funds are designated for social, economic and environmental development projects. For example, cotton farmers may choose to use the money for agricultural improvements, rainwater catchment systems or to build a school or a health clinic. Workers in Fair Trade factories may invest in healthcare for their children, bicycles for easier transit to and from work or a cash bonus.
All workers in the factories and farms that make Fair Trade Certified™ clothing benefit from the funds, whether they work directly on Patagonia products or not.