Rapid response on the outside, fit and cushioned comfort on the inside. The Union Forma Lab ankle strap is lightweight, super durable and fits well with any make and model of boot on the market today.
- Left and Right Ankle Strap
- Magnesium Ratchets x 2
- Ratchet Screw x 2
- Mini Ankle Connector x 2
- Tool-less Adjuster x 2
- Size Medium Fits Medium and Large Union Bindings
- Stiffness: 6/10
- Perfect Combination of Response and Padded Comfort
- Super Durable Dupont Hytrel Material + Memory Foam Padding
- Evenly Distributes Pressure for a Comfortable Snug Fit Across Boots
- Mini Ankle Connector Provides Maximum Strap Freedom and Flexibility
- Lightweight Magnesium Ratchets
- Fully Assembled, Ready to Install
- Mesh Carrying Bag
How to Adjust Your Ankle Strap - High-performance, highly comfortable. This ankle strap upgrade keeps your boot secure and locked in, made to give you superior hold and stability.
1. Remove the adjustment screw on ankle strap connector
2. Slide strap for proper length
3. Make sure holes are lined up for proper adjustment
4. Be careful not to cross thread your screws!
Tightening - Due to vibrations and stress brought on while riding, your binding hardware will loosen over time. Be sure to tighten ALL hardware EVERY DAY before you ride.
Compatibility - Union Binding company's straps are compatible with all Union bindings.