The Brighton Pullover Jacket is a cult favorite with its high waterproof and breathability rating. It features a Zip Tech® Jacket to Pant Interface for an added layer of protection and is built with recycled and earth-friendly materials with V-Science tech to ease your mind when it comes to your impact on the environment as well as the environment's impact on you.
- V-Science Stretch Oxford With Repreve® and Non-Fluorinate DWR
- Noise Pocket
- Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Fully Taped
- V-Science 2-Layer Construction
- Specialty Ticket Ring
- Mesh Lined Zippered Vent
- Peripheral Hood Adjustment
- Side Opening Has 2-Way Zipper
- Stretch Adjustable Powder Skirt
- Goggle Clips
- Hidden Toggle Cinch Hood
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Super Suede Chin Guard
- V-Science 2-Way Cuff System
- V-Science Breathable Lining System
- Whistle Zipper Pull
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water Repellent Zipper
- Zip Tech® Jacket to Pant Interface
Fully Taped - Having outerwear with fully taped seams means that on the inside of the jacket all the seams are covered in tape to provide the most effective waterproofing. It can be considered a key feature if you live in a wet climate or are planning on wearing the jacket during heavy rains. The downside is that due to the full taping there is less breathability than you'd experience with critically taped seams.
YKK® AquaGuard® Water Repellent Zipper - A smooth, durable, water repellent zipper that enhances the function and performance of your high quality garment.
Zip Tech® Jacket to Pant Interface - Nothing lowers motivation faster than snow jammed down your pants and up the back of your jacket. A V-Co patented invention Zip Tech® allows you to zip the powder skirt of any Volcom jacket to any Volcom pant, keeping snow out and heat in with no restriction of movement.