The Hood balaclava from Blackstrap is your best line of defense against the elements. The days of frozen, non-functional and poor fitting face masks are gone. This lens-safe balaclava ensures your face stays warm on cold days and breathable in spring conditions.
- Stretch Fabric
- UPF 50+ Protection
- Under Helmet Compatible
- Quick Dry Synthetic Fabric
- 100% Lens Safe
- Machine Washable
- Seamless Goggle Interface
- Maximum Breathability
- Made in the USA
- Dual Layer Hinged Mouth
- Single Layer Head
Antimicrobial - Fabric fights odors to keep the stank out.
UPF 50+ Protection - Blocks 98% of UV rays.
Under Helmet Compatible - Fabric material is thin enough to wear underneath a helmet without feeling bulky and uncomfortable.
Quick Dry Synthetic Fabric - BlackStrap products are designed to maintain your body temperature and act as an extension of your outerwear.
Maximum Breathability - BlackStrap fabric is woven with built-in pores to help let the heat out, meaning you stay more comfortable.
Made in the USA - All BlackStrap products feature 100% USA milled tri-blend fabrics
Waste Zero Program - Protecting Your Gear While Protecting The Environment
1. 97% of all waste or scrap material at BlackStrap is now converted to other products. Keeping that out of landfills. They estimate these efforts will keep almost 23,000 yards of fabric out of a landing fill this year alone. That is 11.5 tons of waste. Pretty cool!
2. 100% Certified Eco-Friendly Inks
3. Eucalyptus Paper in Production process - 100% renewal resource
4. 100% Recycled packaging on all BlackStrap products
5. 100% Hydro Electric powered Facility