Thirtytwo Deep Creek Bib Pants
Igniting a new era of high performance outerwear, the new Deep Creek Bib is designed to be the ultimate blend of style, tech and comfort with a high waterproof rating and recycled dura-stretch fabrics. They also reinforced the high-wear areas including the butt patch and added a full drop seat access zipper to make bathroom breaks a breeze.
- 100% Recycled Polyester / 20K 4-Way Stretch With PTFE Membrane
- Side Pocket
- Brush Tricot Lined Hand Pockets
- Fully Taped
- Reinforced Hem
- Thirtytwo Loose Fit
- Flow-Thru Hip Venting
- Zippered Boot Gusset
- Shock Cord Cuff Cinches
- Full Articulated Knee Patches
- Diamond Gusset Crotch Venting
- Stretch Boot Gaiter With Lace Hook
- YKK Aquaguard Coil Side Pocket Zippers
- 2-Way YKK Vislon Aquaguard C/F Zipper
- Boot Gaiters with Hook
Recycled Polyester - Saves about 4.5 plastic bottles from the landfill per garment.
Fully Taped - Having outerwear with fully taped seams means that on the inside of the jacket all the seams are covered in tape to provide the most effective waterproofing. It can be considered a key feature if you live in a wet climate or are planning on wearing the jacket during heavy rains. The downside is that due to the full taping there is less breathability than you'd experience with critically taped seams.