686 makes layering easy. By including a fully removable inner pant layer made from a soft, warm fleece, these snowboard pants will fit perfectly together and can also attach to a 686 jacket with their jacket-to-pant interface, for the ultimate in protection from the elements. The outer shell features a smart infiDRY® Duracore fabric which is one of the most durable materials for snow apparel.
- infiDRY® Duracore Fabric + DWR
- Fully Taped
- Inner Thigh
- Mesh Gussets
- 100% Polyester
- Hidden Seam Stash Pocket
- Belt Loop Stash Pocket
- Bemis® Seam Tape
- Boa® Compatible Boot Gaiter
- Horseshoe Hem
- SMARTY® Layering System
- Adjustable Waist
- Boot Gaiters with Hook
- Jacket to Pant Interface
- Ultra Durable Fabrication
- Wrapped Side Seam Design for Added Durability
- Core Ultra Thread
- Double Duty Waist Snap
- 500D Reinforced Inner Kick Panel
- Lift Ticket Eyelet on Belt Loop
Fully Taped - Having outerwear with fully taped seams means that on the inside of the jacket all the seams are covered in tape to provide the most effective waterproofing. It can be considered a key feature if you live in a wet climate or are planning on wearing the jacket during heavy rains. The downside is that due to the full taping there is less breathability than you'd experience with critically taped seams.
Bemis® Seam Tape - All 686 taped seams feature Bemis branded taping to further ensure quality workmanship and guaranteed waterproofing.
Boa® Compatible Boot Gaiter - Makes access to the Boa® dial on your boots convenient and easy.
Horseshoe Hem - The upward curved shape along the back pant leg hem opening.
SMARTY® Layering System - A world-renowned detachable lining system that allows you to wear the garment in 3 different ways:
1) Keep the liner attached to its shell component for extra insulation and warmth
2) Zip the liner out so you can chill comfortably indoors
3) Wear the shell garment by itself for warmer, transitional weather