Make a smarty decision and get yourself bundled up in this high tech combo featuring 3 setups in one so you'll always be ready to rock no matter the weather!
- 2-Layer infiDRY® 20K Fabric + DWR
- Fully Taped
- NEW Phone Heater Pocket
- Internal Goggle / Goggle Lens / Stash Pocket
- Full Velcro Closure Sleeve Pass Pocket with Key Clip
- Modern Fit
- Bemis® Seam Tape
- InfiDRY® 2-Layer Construction
- SMARTY® Layering System
- Helmet Compatible One-Cinch Hood Adjustment
- Hood Link System
- Removable Thermal Puff Jacket with infiLOFT® Insulation and Stretch Poly Fleece Side Body Panels
- Air-Flo™ Mesh Lined Under Arm Vents
- Pant Jacket Connect™ System
- Front Hand Pocket Inner Key Clip
- Adjustable Bottom Hem Cinch
- Outer Collar Venting
- Tangle Free Headphone Loops
- Adjustable Death Grip™ Velcro Cuff
- Inner Thumb Grip
Fully Taped - Having outerwear with fully taped seams means that on the inside of the jacket all the seams are covered in tape to provide the most effective waterproofing. It can be considered a key feature if you live in a wet climate or are planning on wearing the jacket during heavy rains. The downside is that due to the full taping there is less breathability than you'd experience with critically taped seams.
infiLOFT™ - Circular-like filament groupings individually retain heat yet provide the air movement between each group. The end result is moisture resistance, loft-like feel with superior lightweight warmth.
Synthetic insulation is measured in grams, so a jacket with a 80g rating simply means that a 1 meter by 1 meter piece of that particular jacket's insulation weighs 80 grams. The higher the rating, the warmer the outerwear.
Modern Fit - Not too loose, not too slim, 686's Modern fit leaves enough room to accommodate all riding styles without sacrificing style.
Bemis® Seam Tape - All 686 taped seams feature Bemis® branded taping to further ensure quality workmanship.
InfiDRY® 2-Layer Construction - Using specialty fabrics and modern lamination techniques InfiDRY® fabrics are layered in a way that provides a one-way portal for moisture that is virtually impenetrable from the outside, yet allows your body’s sweat to evaporate and pass through the fabric from the inside out. Helps to keep you warm and dry from the inside out.
SMARTY® Layering System - A world-renowned detachable lining system that allows you to wear the garment in 3 different ways:
1) Keep the liner attached to its shell component for extra insulation and warmth
2) Zip the liner out so you can chill comfortably indoors
3) Wear the shell garment by itself for warmer, transitional weather
Hood Link System - An added clip to the one-cinch hood adjuster and a single loop inside your hood lets you compress this jacket easily for packing it away in a travel bag.
waterproof at 20k was a plus
i recommend this jacket to anyone who prefers the regular cut fit