It doesn't take a Smarty to see the layering potential of this Jacket. The 5-In-1 complete jacket from 686 features a fleece jacket liner, an insulated vest, and a water-repellent outer shell, so you will be covered in all riding conditions.
- 2-Layer infiDRY® 15K Fabric + DWR
- Fully Taped
- Fixed Hood
- YKK® Metaluxe® Chest Pockets on Vest
- Internal Smart Phone Pocket with Audio Cord Outlet
- Internal 686 Jacquard Mesh Goggle/Storage Pocket
- Full Velcro Closure Sleeve Pass Pocket with Key Clip
- Front Hand Pocket Inner Key Clip
- Credit Card Pocket
- Dual Zipper Chest Pockets on Vest
- Dual Cargo Pockets on Vest
- Front Hand Pockets on Long Sleeve Inner Layer
- Left Zipper Chest Pocket on Main Body Layer
- Front Hand Pockets on Main Body Layer
- Under Arm
- Modern Fit
- Bemis® Seam Tape
- SMARTY® Layering System
- Death Grip Adjustable Cuffs
- Adjustable Hem System
- Jacket to Pant Interface
- Key Clip
- Removable SMARTY® 15K Vest with infiLOFT® 120g Insulation
- Removable SMARTY® Stretch Fleece Jacket Liner
- Ribbed Knit Collar on Vest
- Front Hood Drawcord Adjustment
- Helmet Compatible Hood
- Hood Link System
- Tricot Inner Collar/Mouth Flap
- Tangle Free Headphone Loops
- Inner Thumb Grip
- Attached Adjustable Powder Skirt
Fully Taped - Having outerwear with fully taped seams means that on the inside of the jacket all the seams are covered in tape to provide the most effective waterproofing. It can be considered a key feature if you live in a wet climate or are planning on wearing the jacket during heavy rains. The downside is that due to the full taping there is less breathability than you'd experience with critically taped seams.
Modern Fit - Not too loose, not too slim, 686's Modern fit leaves enough room to accommodate all riding styles without sacrificing style.
Bemis® Seam Tape - All 686 taped seams feature Bemis® branded taping to further ensure quality workmanship.
SMARTY® Layering System - A world-renowned detachable lining system that allows you to wear the garment in 3 different ways:
1) Keep the liner attached to its shell component for extra insulation and warmth
2) Zip the liner out so you can chill comfortably indoors
3) Wear the shell garment by itself for warmer, transitional weather
Death Grip Adjustable Cuffs - 2-way adjustable cuff tabs worn around the thumb or wrist.
Jacket to Pant Interface - Connect your jacket to your pants for better protection from the elements.