The 686 Waterproof Track Softshell Pants are lightweight and come in a Modern Fit for a roomy feel that isn't too loose. These unisex pants are just as inclusive as you, so just cinch-up and ride out.
- 3-Layer Soft Shell Fabric + DWR
- Critically Taped
- Water-Resistant Side Cargo Pocket Zippers
- Go outside and watch the pattern come alive; come back inside and watch it fade away. Designed with an all-new 10k stretch waterproof and breathable Hyperchromic softshell fabric, these pants use a temperature interactive technology that changes under cold temps (59ºF or 15ºC).
- Bemis® Seam Tape
- Shell Design
- Air-Flo™ Mesh Lined Inner Leg Vents
- Pant Jacket Connect™ System
- External Waist Adjustment
- Tricot Inner Waistband
- Internal Gripper Elastic on Bottom Hem w/ Boot Lace Hook
- Lift Ticket Eyelet on Belt Loop
Critically Taped - On outerwear with critically taped seams you only have taping at the key points where potential leakage can occur. This is acceptable, or even advantageous if you live in a dry climate, if you're more concerned with breathability than dealing with wet weather then outerwear featuring critically taped seams is the way to go.
Bemis® Seam Tape - All 686 taped seams feature Bemis branded taping to further ensure quality workmanship and guaranteed waterproofing.