Back by popular demand this season, the Photon Step On snowboard boots/bindings package is made for intermediate to advanced skill levels as a more aggressive/responsive setup with all the convenience of the simple click-in system. With an added damping system in the bindings and cushioning midsole in the boots, vibrations are diminished to decrease chatter and leg fatigue.
- Dual Zone BOA® Coiler™ Lacing + New England Rope
- ReBounce Cushioning Underfoot
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil Underfoot
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- Toe Cleat
- Snugger Strap
- Imprint™ 3 Liner
- Focus Cuff Liner Wrap
- Step On™ Backstay
- PowerUP Tongue
- Snow-Proof Internal Tongue Gusset
- Step On™ EST® Outsole
- Recycled Rubber Outsole
- 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Baseplate - A bit more responsive yet still plenty playful.
- Re:Flex increases board flex and feel by a whopping 71% for more natural taste and texture than that of traditional disc bindings, all in a package that's compatible with any platter, including 4-Hole insert patterns, Burton 3D hole patterns and the latest generation of The Channel.
- The ergonomic design of a one-piece, canted hi-back follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and give you immediate response. Using Burton's book of material secrets, they can manipulate the overall flex profile—from buttery to responsive.
- Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero-Lean design. As always, you can still choose to crank 'em forward using the FLAD™ for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- FullBED baseplate cushioning offers a full coverage, cushioned platform that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate at the heel, its stealth trap door design lifts at the heel on Disc bindings and on the toe on Re:Flex bindings, making it easy to access the mounting hardware.
- Compatible with all major mounting systems.
- Total Comfort Construction
- 1:1 Boot Lasting
- 1 Year Warranty
Dual Zone BOA® Coiler™ Lacing + New England Rope - All Burton men’s, women’s, and youth boots with Boa® have been upgraded with the virtually indestructible, Warrantied for Life performance of Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces.
Built with a re-designed inner Coiler™ spool to route the laces, the dial-it-in system retains its quick, easy, and effective lace adjustment. Natural fiber ropes equal a more natural flex and feel for greater all-day comfort. The dual zone system quickly loosens or tightens with simple twists of the Boa® dial.
ReBounce Cushioning Underfoot - More comfort and more warmth is the Burton-exclusive upgrade of Rebounce Cushioning. The extra hops are accomplished by surrounding the foot inside the shell of the boot with a two-layer 3D laminate of cushy PU plus reflective material, which not only reduces impact and absorbs chatter but also turns heat inward.
Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil Underfoot - This low-profile and lightweight foil underneath your liner reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology - Shrinkage reduces the boot's overall footprint one full size, meaning a men's size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker. Never suffer from toe drag again.
Imprint™ 3 Liner - Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed offers enhanced arch support, improved response, and even more shock absorbing power.
Focus Cuff Heel Hold System boosts heel-hold by hugging that sweet spot around your ankle while riding slightly higher for increased response.
Hook and Loop J-Bar Interface allows you to add or remove support to the boot’s heel pocket for a customized fit.
Inner Lace Lock makes exiting a cinch with the one-handed release tab.
Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria. Your feet and your friends will thank you for sure.
ESS Support Shank adds support to reduce fatigue while preventing your arch from collapsing on itself when you bomb drop a 40-footer.
Lightweight Power Panels ensure that your boots provide the same flex, rebound and support on day 100 as they did on day 1. They’re built using memory materials, which even after being deeply flexed, enable both the liner and shell to snap back into their original position.
Hook and Loop Liner Closure.
Focus Cuff Liner Wrap - Boosting heel-hold by hugging that sweet spot around your ankle, the Focus Cuff rides slightly higher on your ankle for increased response.
Step On™ Backstay - This Burton back stay was made specifically for their Step On boots to shave weight and enhance material to material grip. This results in a more direct energy transfer from boot to binding to board for reduced fatigue.
PowerUP Tongue - This dual density tongue offers greater response than the previous Thin Profile 3D Molded tongue with improved rebound and durability.
Snow-Proof Internal Tongue Gusset - All Burton boot tongues have been upgraded with an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
Step On™ EST® Outsole - EST® provides you with a more direct connection to your board by eliminating the ramp angle of your outsole. This in turn lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel to create a more surf/skate like feel without sacrificing on cushioning.
Total Comfort Construction - Get an instantly broken in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's new industry exclusive toe box construction eliminates the break in period for a fit that feels just as good from shop floor to season opener, and every day thereafter.
1:1 Boot Lasting - Every Burton liner is factory molded with the "Last" inside the shell to ensure a superior, out-of-box fit with precise, liner-to-shell integration. 1:1 lasting means that every half and full size liner gets a matching half and full size shell and outsole for the best possible fit with the smallest possible footprint.
1 Year Warranty - Covered under manufacturer warranty for 1 year from the time of purchase. Warranty includes manufacturer defects in materials and workmanship only and DOES NOT cover damage due to normal wear and tear, damage from resting your board's edge on your boot while on the chairlift, or damage caused by any modification done outside the manufacturer's facility.