This shell is ready to slash pow lines day after day; built with rugged GORE-TEX® material and a thermo-regulating liner so you can rest assured this jacket won't let you down when the weather gets wild.
- Interior mesh dump pockets, therma-pocket to keep your device warm, zippered hand-warmer pockets, zippered interior goggles/lens stash pocket, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
- Fully Taped
- Living Lining® mapped with taffeta provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- bluesign® Approved
- GORE-SEAM® Tape
- Lifetime Warranty
- Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Stretch wrist gaiters
- Adjustable cuffs
- Pocket access hem cinch
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Attached Contour hood is helmet compatible and features front and rear adjustment
GORE-TEX® - GORE-TEX® fabric is incredibly durable, waterproof, breathable, and totally windproof. A single square inch of this fabric contains 9 billion microscopic pores—each 20,000 times smaller than a raindrop, but 700 times larger than a molecule of water vapor. Water can’t pass through the fabric, yet perspiration escapes with ease. You’ll find this next level molecular construction on all GORE-TEX® fabrics.
Fully Taped - Having outerwear with fully taped seams means that on the inside of the jacket all the seams are covered in tape to provide the most effective waterproofing. It can be considered a key feature if you live in a wet climate or are planning on wearing the jacket during heavy rains. The downside is that due to the full taping there is less breathability than you'd experience with critically taped seams.
bluesign® Approved - bluesign® offers the highest level of consumer safety employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and environment.
GORE-SEAM® Tape - This unique tape, backed by reliable Gore equipment and know-how, ensures that every seam and tiny stitch hole is sealed.
Lifetime Warranty - Burton Snowboards warrants all Clothing, Outerwear, Bags, and Luggage sold by Burton to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for the practical lifetime of the product. Damage due to misuse, abuse, accidents, neglect, and wear and tear that can be reasonably expected as a result of extended use over time, are not covered by this Limited Lifetime Warranty but may be repaired at a reasonable cost.