The Dickies regular Fit Utility Jeans are comfy while moving on and of the board and durable to withstand the wear and tear of skateboarding.
- Zip Fly
- Front Slash Pockets, Back Patch Pockets, Utility Pocket
- 63% Cotton, 35% Polyester, 3% Spandex
- Durable metal button front closure
- Black herringbone pocket bags
- Dickies Skateboarding signature interior red detailing
How to Measure Inseam:
Measure from the crotch to the floor without wearing shoes.
How to Measure Leg Opening:
Lay the pants/jeans flat on a table and measure from one side of the leg opening to the other. Multiply the result by 2.
How to Measure Rise:
The rise is the distance from the crotch to the top of the belt-line above the fly.
Lay the pants/jeans flat on a table. Start where the inseam begins at the crotch and measure from there to the belt-line.