Jones Mountain Surf Bib Pants (Closeout)
With a relaxed fit and a high performance, body mapped fabric layout that uses recycled fabrics, the Mountain Surf Bib Pants are built for shredding hard, hiking hard and spending long days on the mountain without soaking through. Rugged, abrasion resistant 20K ripstop fabric lines the seat and knees, while 4-way stretch fabric makes up the torso and thighs for increased comfort while moving. It's all about the balance of mobility, breathability and protection from the elements with these Bibs.
- 46% Recycled Polyester, 54% Polyester 4-Way Stretch Ripstop Face Fabric Combined with 58% Recycled Polyester, 42% Polyester 75D Mechanical Stretch Face Fabric
- Full Laminated Hydrophilic Clear Membrane with PFC-Free DWR
- 100% Recycled Polyester Lining
- Made with Bluesign® Certified Materials
- Fully Taped
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Zippered Thigh Pockets
- 780 gr / 27.51 oz. (size M)
- bluesign® Approved
- Side Seam Venting
- Quick Relief Seat Opening
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Reinforced Inner Cuff Fabric
- Gaiter Tie-Down Eyelets
- Durable Powder Gaiters
- Recycled Polyester Zip Pull Cords
- YYK Natulon® Recycled Zips
- Adjustable Waist
- YKK VISLON® AquaGuard® Zippers
Fully Taped - Having outerwear with fully taped seams means that on the inside of the jacket all the seams are covered in tape to provide the most effective waterproofing. It can be considered a key feature if you live in a wet climate or are planning on wearing the jacket during heavy rains. The downside is that due to the full taping there is less breathability than you'd experience with critically taped seams.
RECCO® - RECCO® is an advanced avalanche rescue system hidden in this outerwear that will save your butt when you need it. RECCO® is utilized by more than 700 rescue organizations worldwide to assist in the efficient location of burials. RECCO® technology enables rapid directional pinpointing of a victim's precise location using harmonic radar. Hopefully you'll never have to use it, but if you do you'll be glad it's there.
bluesign® Approved - bluesign® offers the highest level of consumer safety employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and environment.