The Nixon Time Teller P watch dares ask "If time is relative, do you still need to be punctual?" Your best friend, your rock, in this crazy, inconsistent, and oftentimes not-entirely-on-time world has got to be the Time Teller P watch from Nixon. Bold, simple lines cut through cloudy philosophy, while Japanese quartz movement keeps things precise. Because even your loftiest term paper still had to be in on schedule.
- Miyota Japanese Quartz 3 Hand
- Water Resistant up to 10 ATM / 100 Meter / 300 Feet
- 40mm Custom Stainless Steel Core Encased in Custom Injection Molded Polycarbonate
- Fixed Polycarbonate Bezel
- Hardened Mineral Crystal
- Triple Gasket Molded Polycarbonate Crown
- Screw Down Stainless Steel Caseback Encased in Custom Injection Molded Polycarbonate
- Stainless Steel Spring Pin Lugs
- 20mm Custom Injection Molded Polyurethane Band with Patented Locking Looper and Polycarbonate Buckle
- The Dial Includes Applied Indices
- Custom Molded Hands
Check out my video of me unboxing mine.
Check out my video of the Steel Grey watch.