The Patagonia Black Hole Cube is a burly travel bag for toiletries, shaving gear, electric toothbrushes and more. The tough polyester ripstop shell comes coated with a highly weatherproof TPU laminate along with an extra helping of Deluge DWR. The exterior daisy chain lets you attach the Cube to packs or clip in to duffel bags.
- 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
- 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating
- Deluge DWR
- bluesign® Approved
- Single compartment with interior organization
- Exterior daisy chain for lashing onto packs or clipping into duffel bags
- Large grab handle
- Updated plastic zipper sliders for corrosion resistance near saltwater
Deluge DWR - Patagonia's Deluge Durable Water Repellent (DWR) fabric finish lasts substantially longer than industry standard DWR. Garments treated with Deluge® DWR have like-new water repellent ability after years of wear.
bluesign® Approved - Since 2000, Patagonia has been working with bluesign® to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in the material supply chain.
bluesign® offers the highest level of consumer safety employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Recycled Polyester - There are over 5.25 trillion pieces of plastic debris floating in the oceans. Recycled polyester won't fix that but this is better for the Earth than creating virgin polyester for products.