Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 100L Duffle Bag
This enormous heavy-duty duffel features a durable polyester construction, sturdy daisy-chain loops for attaching extra gear, and packable shoulder straps in addition to nylon carry-straps for versatility.
- 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
- 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
- External Attachment Loops
- Weather-Resistant Fabric
- Full Length Zippered Opening
- Exterior Zipper Pockets
- Interior Zippered Mesh Pocket
- Deluge DWR
- bluesign® Approved
- U-Shaped Opening
- Padded, Removable Shoulder Straps and Reinforced Haul Handles for Easy Carrying
Packable - Packs down into its own pocket for easy storage when not in use.
Weather-Resistant Fabric - A durable water repellent coating to help shield your gear from the elements.
Deluge DWR - Patagonia's Deluge Durable Water Repellent (DWR) fabric finish lasts substantially longer than industry standard DWR. Garments treated with Deluge® DWR have like-new water repellent ability after years of wear.
bluesign® Approved - Since 2000, Patagonia has been working with bluesign® to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in the material supply chain.
bluesign® offers the highest level of consumer safety employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Recycled Polyester - Saves about 4.5 plastic bottles from the landfill per garment.
U-Shaped Opening - Allows for wide open, easy access to your stuff.