The Powder Town Bibs offer versatility and a comfy fit that doesn't restrict mobility. Built with a full-on H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell and PFC-free recycled materials, you'll stay dry and cozy without a crazy impact on the environment around you.
- H2No® Performance Standard Shell: 2-layer, 3.5-oz 75-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: (legs) 3.8-oz 100% recycled polyester tricot mesh; (back panels) 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- H2No® Performance Standard
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewing
- Bib features a secure drop-in chest pocket with internal webbing loop for valuables, adjustable suspenders, and a single-sided zipper drop seat for quick relief
- Soft Microfleece panel on the seat for warmth; waistband has belt loops and a zippered fly
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem
- Outer-leg venting and single-side full zip for quick access
- Zippered pockets: secure chest pocket and two midthigh pockets
- 625 (22.05 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard - H2No Performance Standard is Patagonia’s benchmark for waterproof, breathability and durability, which ensures a high level of long-term performance backed by their Ironclad Guarantee. H2No Performance Standard products undergo the most rigorous testing in the industry. The H2No Performance Standard for waterproof shell garments is 20,000mm before, and 10,000mm after their Killer Wash test (per JIS L 1092 B).
Fair Trade Certified™ Sewing - For every Fair Trade Certified™ item produced for Patagonia, they pay a community-development premium. The money goes into an account controlled by the cooperative of farmers or association of factory workers who decide how best to use it. The funds are designated for social, economic and environmental development projects. For example, cotton farmers may choose to use the money for agricultural improvements, rainwater catchment systems or to build a school or a health clinic. Workers in Fair Trade factories may invest in healthcare for their children, bicycles for easier transit to and from work or a cash bonus.
All workers in the factories and farms that make Fair Trade Certified™ clothing benefit from the funds, whether they work directly on Patagonia products or not.
RECCO® - RECCO® is an advanced avalanche rescue system hidden in this outerwear that will save your butt when you need it. RECCO® is utilized by more than 700 rescue organizations worldwide to assist in the efficient location of burials. RECCO® technology enables rapid directional pinpointing of a victim's precise location using harmonic radar. Hopefully you'll never have to use it, but if you do you'll be glad it's there.