Patagonia Refugio Day Pack 30L Backpack
This on-the-go bag has all the space and tech pockets you will need to keep your gear and electronics easily within reach. The main compartment of the Refugio Daypack has room for a 15" laptop and has mesh compartments to store your chargers, keys, or other belongings securely. This 30L backpack also features a PFC-free DWR finish, so you won't have to worry about getting caught up in the rain, making this Patagonia bag an all-around great commuting or day-travel-friendly bag.
- Body: 7.3-oz 400-Denier 100% Postconsumer Recycled Polyester With a PU Coating and a PFC-Free DWR Finish.
- Lining: 3-oz 200-Denier 100% Recycled Polyester With a PU Coating.
- Back Panel and Shoulder Straps: 8-oz 100% Recycled Polyester Spacer Mesh.
- Side Panels: 7.1-oz 84% Recycled Nylon, 16% Spandex Power Mesh.
- Webbing: 100% Recycled Nylon.
- DWR Coating
- 15" Laptop
- Top Accessory Pocket
- Chest Strap
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewing
- 1 lb. 12 oz.
- 84% Recycled Nylon, 16% Spandex Blend
- Laptop Sleeve Has Two Drop-In Pockets and a Secure Zippered Pocket.
- Made in Vietnam.
- PFC-Free DWR Finish.
- External Bungee Cord.
- Breathable Back Panel.
- Removable Padded Laptop Sleeve.
- Dedicated Desk Caddy Compartment.
- Bike-Light Clipping Point at Base of Pack.
- Hydration Hanger With Pass-Through Access.
DWR Coating - DWR (Durable Water Repellent) allows fabric to shed moisture and prevents saturation. DWR also helps repel oils and stains which can affect the fabric's breathability. Bags with a DWR finish are a must-have in snowy or wet conditions.
Chest Strap - Assists with load distribution on your back.
Fair Trade Certified™ Sewing - For every Fair Trade Certified™ item produced for Patagonia, they pay a community-development premium. The money goes into an account controlled by the cooperative of farmers or association of factory workers who decide how best to use it. The funds are designated for social, economic and environmental development projects. For example, cotton farmers may choose to use the money for agricultural improvements, rainwater catchment systems or to build a school or a health clinic. Workers in Fair Trade factories may invest in healthcare for their children, bicycles for easier transit to and from work or a cash bonus.
All workers in the factories and farms that make Fair Trade Certified™ clothing benefit from the funds, whether they work directly on Patagonia products or not.
Recycled Nylon - Nylon accounts for about 10% of ocean debris. By purchasing a product made with recycled nylon you are helping to minimize the growth of the 5.25 trillion pieces of plastic debris in the ocean.
Recycled Polyester - Saves about 4.5 plastic bottles from the landfill per garment.