Built for quick descents in the backcountry, this slim-profile, close-fitting, freeride-oriented backpack has a spacious main compartment to hold plenty of layers, extra calories, snow safety tools and other short-tour essentials. Made with 100% recycled fabrics.
- 6.4oz 420-Denier 100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave with Polyurethane Coating and DWR Finish
- 3.3oz 200-Denier 100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave with PU Coating and DWR Finish
- Helmet Carry
- DWR Coating
- Vertical Board Carry
- Diagonal Ski Carry
- Hydration Compatible
- Waist Strap
- Chest Strap
- Deluge DWR
- Internal Organization for Snow Safety Tools
- Mesh on Shoulder Straps and Back Panel
- Padded Waistbelt with Zippered Stash Pockets
- Insulated Hydration Sleeve (Reservoir Not Included)
DWR Coating - DWR (Durable Water Repellent) allows fabric to shed moisture and prevents saturation. DWR also helps repel oils and stains which can affect the fabric's breathability. Bags with a DWR finish are a must-have in snowy or wet conditions.
Waist Strap - Keeps your pack in place when you're moving, something you absolutely want on a pack that's going to be seeing any action.
Chest Strap - Assists with load distribution on your back.
Deluge DWR - Patagonia's Deluge Durable Water Repellent (DWR) fabric finish lasts substantially longer than industry standard DWR. Garments treated with Deluge® DWR have like-new water repellent ability after years of wear.
Recycled Polyester - There are over 5.25 trillion pieces of plastic debris floating in the oceans. Recycled polyester won't fix that but this is better for the Earth than creating virgin polyester for products.