Built for a full day in the backcountry, this versatile pack has a dedicated compartment for snow safety tools and back-panel access that lets you easily get to your gear while the pack is still loaded. Made with 100% recycled fabrics.
- 6.4oz 420-Denier 100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave with Polyurethane Coating and DWR Finish
- 3.3oz 200-Denier 100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave with PU Coating and DWR Finish
- Helmet Carry
- DWR Coating
- Vertical Board Carry
- Diagonal Ski Carry
- Hydration Compatible
- Waist Strap
- Chest Strap
- Deluge DWR
- Zip-Open Back Panel for Easy Access to Main Compartment
- Micro-Fleece Lined Goggle Compartment
- Dedicated Snow Safety Tool Compartment
- Padded Waistbelt with Zippered Stash Pockets
- Insulated Hydration Sleeve (Reservoir Not Included)
Recycled Polyester - Saves about 4.5 plastic bottles from the landfill per garment.
DWR Coating - DWR (Durable Water Repellent) allows fabric to shed moisture and prevents saturation. DWR also helps repel oils and stains which can affect the fabric's breathability. Bags with a DWR finish are a must-have in snowy or wet conditions.
Waist Strap - Keeps your pack in place when you're moving, something you absolutely want on a pack that's going to be seeing any action.
Chest Strap - Assists with load distribution on your back.
Deluge DWR - Patagonia's Deluge Durable Water Repellent (DWR) fabric finish lasts substantially longer than industry standard DWR. Garments treated with Deluge® DWR have like-new water repellent ability after years of wear.