- 71% Repreve® Recycled Polyester, 16% Cotton, 7% Hemp, 6% Elastane
- Stretch Fabric
- 7.0 Width x 3.5 Length with 7.0 Ear Strap Length
- This product has not been medically tested and is not N95 rated. The CDC recommends that people wear a cloth face covering to cover their nose and mouth in the community setting.
- Adjustable Fit
- Made From Repurposed Boardshort Material
- Produced At An Accredited Fair Labor Association Supplier
- Please Wash Before Use
Hemp Fiber - A breathable fabric with antimicrobial properties. It holds its shape better than cotton and is stronger too. The plant and products are more durable, taking less of a toll on the Earth.
REPREVE® Recycled Fiber - Fibers transformed from recycled plastic waste, REPREVE® is the leading performance fiber made from recycled materials. Celebrating 30 billion bottles recycled, REPREVE® is known as a "Champion of Sustainability" so you can rest assured every garment made with REPREVE® fibers means less plastic waste in landfills and in the ocean.