The snowboarding equivalent to sweatpants, the Slashlapper pants are for park shredders who want to stand out from the crowd in a low key kind of way. A drawcord elastic waist and stretchy elastic hems give these ridiculously comfortable gender-neutral pants an unrestricted range of motion. You might as well just wear them as PJs so you can roll out of bed ready to crush the mountain.
- 2-Layer Nylon Rip Taffeta with Non-Fluorinated DWR
- Critically Taped
- Taffeta Lined Hand Pockets
- Back Pockets
- Ergo Fit
- Draw Cord Cinch Waistband
- Elastic Waistband
- Self Encased Elastic Boot Hem
- Modern Volcom Logo Taping
- V-Science Breathable Lining System
Critically Taped - On outerwear with critically taped seams you only have taping at the key points where potential leakage can occur. This is acceptable, or even advantageous if you live in a dry climate, if you're more concerned with breathability than dealing with wet weather then outerwear featuring critically taped seams is the way to go.